Saturday, August 9, 2008

17.) 04.08.08 Pictures and Ayuhuasca

Last week I have taken some important pictures. After realising what the ´whole story´is about I organised some things I wanted to take pictures of. One of them was the waterfall of the siren (see last report) with Nilsa as the siren. We all went to the waterfall again and Nilsa posed as a siren, sitting in the waterfall in the afternoon sun. That was pretty cool, but even better was a picture I took next to the water of the pregnant Erika. She has an amazing face, very sublime looking and innocent.
Next week Angel will take me to a ´Super chacra´to take pictures, which I can´t wait for. He invited me to join him for an Ayuhuasca-session as well. I have heard a lot about this traditional halocinogetic drug, which the Shamans take to envision deseases, find cures, see into the future and go on spiritual journeys.
I feel that this invitation means a lot coming from him. I think we have come to a point that we both respect each other greatly and he offers more and more of his knowledge and opens up. It is an honor for me to accept his invitiation and I am excited for this expericene. I am generally no fan of drugs that make you loose control. In this case I trust his knowledge as a Shaman and believe that he will guide me and be there for me. some more information on Ayuhuasca: http://www.biopark.org/ayahuasca.html - a bit esoteric, unfortunately.
Angel explains, that the drug will let me share my spirit with all inkas, the forest, the mountains and all things on earth. He tells me that I will be able to let my spirit travel to my home country, visit my parents and friends, go anywhere I want.
It is necessary to go on a four-day diet before taking Ayuhuasca, taking only light foods, no salt, alcohol or sugar. I will start that diet tomorrow, hoping I won´t loose any more weight. I am starting to get quite bony ;)
Don´t worry parents, I will be fine!
So more about that whole Ayuhuasca-trip in next weeks report..

No comments: